Show Navigation

Trade, Commerce & Industry

David Dale

Catrine Mill Commemorative Flagon

Period:
20th Century
Description:
The mill at Catrine first opened in 1787. In 1950 a modern mill was built but it was open for just 20 years, shutting in 1970. This flagon was made to mark the bicentenary of the opening of the first mill in 1987.
Source:
The Baird Institute
Digital Number:
EAPO032n
Creation Date:
1987
Copyright:
East Ayrshire Council